Quality Assurance Administrator
Job Title: Quality Assurance Administrator
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm
Location: Billericay – Radford Crescent
Salary: up to £17,000 per annum, plus pension contributions
• Access to a pension scheme with employer contributions over and above statutory minimum
• 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Training provided (internal and external)
• Accessible via public transport – within 2 minutes of Billericay bus/train station
• Onsite free car park
Main Purpose of Job
Our organisation is an expanding family business manufacturing ingredients on an international scale for other food manufacturers. The work flow is dynamic and you will part of a busy manufacturing team that attracts workers from a wide area.
Working under the day to day guidance of Head of QA and Technical, we are looking for someone with excellent administrative skills to manage the data for over 300 suppliers, and assist with all supplier and internal queries that relate to the department. Primarily using Excel on a daily basis you will also be scaling up recipes for the production department.
This is a great opportunity as you will be given full training internally and externally to support you in this role.
• Supplier management
o Submitting Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs) to all new suppliers
o Liaising with suppliers to ensure SAQs are completed accurately
o Checking all SAQs before submitting for approval to line manager
o Maintain supplier records; including specifications, supplier accreditations, HACCP plans
o Answering all supplier queries via the phone and email
• Scale up recipes from kitchen scale to factory scale
o Check other team members work as required
• Provide relevant department data to employees where required
• Perform other administrative duties as required
Experience and skills required
• Minimum 1 year’s experience in an administrative role using Microsoft Excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent customer facing telephone and client focused skills
• Good organisational skills
• Pro-active approach to work
• Experience or knowledge of the food industry
• Any experience of supporting audits
Please complete the attached application form and email to email@example.com as soon as possible to be considered for the role. This position is available immediately, so we will be interviewing as soon as possible.